One of the Leading Private University of Germany focussing on Management, IUBH has the distinction of being the first University in Germany to be awarded 5 Premium seals – a mark of Quality given by independent Accreditation Agencies.
The heart of the IUBH is its uncompromising international focus:
- All courses in English
- Students and professors from more than 85 nations
- Integrated, six-month internship, also abroad
IUBH offers ideal preparation for the global job market:
- Approximately 75% of the graduates work in an international environment
- Approximately 33% of them actually work abroad
Our professors and lecturers attach great importance to a close link between theory and practice.
- Case studies, projects,internships and field trips to well-known companies
- Dialogues with recognised business leaders within the framework of regular IUBH Business Talks
Internationally accredited and state recognised
All IUBH study programmes are accredited by the FIBAA and/or the Accreditation Council
“Hotel Schools of Distinction” Association
The IUBH is a founder member and the only German university in the Association
The IUBH was awarded the certificate as the first, and so far only, university in Germany for the study programmes International Tourism Management and Tourism and Travel Management.
It has two campuses – Bad Honnef and Berlin. Bachelors programmes are available at the Bad Honnef campus.