IAS College in partner with Vitruvius University of Applied Science offer International Bachelor of Design & Innovations Management (DIM)
Economic success is defined in the 21st century by the ability to create a link between creative innovation and business-driven and process-controlling potentials. In increasingly saturated markets, the success of companies depends on their innovative power. Although most sales are still made with so-called Me-Too products, the large profit margins still generate new and innovative products. A typical example of this is Apple, including companies such as Facebook, Google and Amazon, which make the US lead in the area of digital innovations.
Learn how to be innovative in the digital world.
Course Duration: 7 Semesters (1 Pre-semester + 6 semester Bachelors (180 ECTS)
Language of study: English
Campus: Schwerin Start of studies: April (Summer Semester) October (Winter Semester)
Application Deadline: 15th Feb for Summer Semester 15th Aug for Winter Semester
Pre-Semester Curriculum: English, Mathematics, Informatic & Business and Economics Upon completion of the 3 1/2 years of Bachelor Program students are eligible to go further on for master studies or search for career opportunities.
1)12,500€ for the first 1.5 years
2) Then 6,000€ per year for the next two years
- Complete the Application Form and send across the required documents, wait for our International office to verify/proof-read your documents (1 to 2 weeks)
- When accepted students receive Admission Acceptance-Form (AAF). It has to be signed and send back to IAS via email as a scanned copy
- Transfer Fees
- After Skype-interview IAS sends original admission letter
- Apply for Visa
- Once visa issued, inform IAS student office.
Note: Flight details & accommodation request form must be given to IAS at least two weeks before arrival