Rotterdam Business School (RBS) is the international business school of Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences.
International business is what it is all about at Rotterdam Business School (RBS). Over 2,500 students are currently enrolled in our English-taught bachelor and master programmes.
Education, business placements, exchange programmes and practical research projects; they are all aimed at preparing our students for a career in international business. Real-life business cases provided by international companies are at the heart of many courses. They challenge our students to learn to act quickly and decisively, and to base their decisions on growing experience and healthy reflection.
Home to the largest port in Europe, Rotterdam has global trade and transport links
- International Business
- International Business & Management
- International Business for Asia
- International Business & Languages
- International Business & Supply Chain Management,
Duration – Four year study programmes
- Master in Consultancy and Entrepreneurship
- Finance & Accounting
- Logistics & Supply Chain management
Duration-One-year study programmes