18 months stay back option after completing any study program.
Reasons to Study Engineering in Germany
English-taught courses in German universities-
- Universities in Germany offer Bachelor & Master programmes in English which are dedicated to foreign students.
Top-ranked Universities in the World-
- Renowned Technical Universities, such as RWTH Aachen, TU Darmstadt, KIT, TU Berlin and others, rank as the best in the world.
German Universities charge low tuition fees (Even for International Students)-
- Public Universities charge low tuition fee termed as “administrative fees” of around 200 – 300 EUR/ semester, it covers student services, public transportation (trams) and the student cafeterias- Mensa.
Low Cost of Living-
- Germany is Affordable with a low cost of living, compared to many cities in Europe. Average monthly expenses can be around 500-600 EUR per month. Part time jobs can help students earn additional income for living expenses.
Jobs & Research with Industry-
- TU and Hochschules (University of Applied Sciences) work closely with industries & companies. Students develop relationships & network, which allows them to get Jobs.
- Mercedes, Porsche, Siemens, General Electric, BMW, etc are some companies that hire students during their studies.
- Salaries for engineers start at around 46,000 EUR/year.
High standard of living & Security-
- Munich, Berlin, Hamburg are ranked among the most liveable & safe cities in the world
- Germany is located in the heart of Europe, making it is easy to travel.
- German government offers excellent social security benefits.