Offered to students who have completed their undergraduate or Bachelor’s degree, a postgraduate or Master’s degree helps students develop valuable relationships and obtain hands-on experience via internships and research.
Like Bachelor’s degree, German universities offer Master’s degree in a variety of subjects such as: technical, engineering, aviation, management, medicine, law, social sciences, arts etc., and can be got from world renowned universities like RWTH Aachen, TU Darmstadt, KIT, TU Berlin amongst other renowned universities in Germany.
There are two types of Masters on can pursue in Germany. The 1st category is designed to build on the academic knowledge gained during a related Bachelor’s degree, while the 2nd category of programs tends to have a greater focus on professional development, often requiring applicants to have both, an undergraduate degree and some relevant work experience.
While GMAT /GRE/ GATE or knowledge of German is not compulsory for those completing their Masters in English, it is mandatory for students wishing to take courses in German, so they can fully appreciate the value of the course. However, learning German helps integrate better into German society and helps to increase the understanding of the culture.
With the increasing amount of course taught in English it is no wonder that Germany is one of Europe’s top destination to pursue a Master’s degree. Besides, most Public colleges offer Master’s degrees at a lower tuition fee than their counter-parts in the USA, UK and Australia.
It takes about two to four semesters to complete a Master’s degree in Germany. Here are some of the benefits of pursuing a Masters in Germany:
- Excellent stay back options (18 Months) to search for Jobs or continue studies after completion of the Master’s degree.
- After degree, career opportunities are plentiful in Germany.
- On completion students can continue to pursue their MBA/Phd Studies.
- Many educational institutions offer students the chance to do internships in their chosen field where companies like Airbus, Allianz, BMW, Bosch, Daimler, Deutsche Bank, DHL, SAP offer a wealth of opportunities to students interested in finance, marketing, engineering and many more areas.
Students wishing to do their Masters in Germany must have had good grades with few backlogs at their Bachelor Degree.
- Winter Semester: August (start date)/September/October
- Summer Semester: Jan & March / April
Application process starts 6-8 months prior to course start date. However, students can apply a year in advance for certain MBA and engineering courses.
Contact us to know how we can help you successfully enroll in a Master’s program of your choice.