Oldest University in the World-
- The first universities in Europe were founded in Italy, the University of Bologna was founded in 1088.
- Today Italy’s universities perform well in the QS World University Ranking.
Reform of higher education known as “Bologna Process”
- Italy has played an important role in the creation of the European Area of Higher Education.
- It was the first step in the higher education reform in Europe
- Italian culture is influenced by the Renaissance and the home of the Roman Empire.
- A major center for arts, drink, fashion, family, architecture, music and food.
The most famous Attractions in Italy are-
- Canals of Venice, Venice has over 150 canals, where people can take romantic gondola rides by the Grand Canal.
- Leaning Tower of Pisa, the tower began to sink as the foundation was not constructed properly.
- The Colosseum of Rome, it is the most famous and largest amphitheater.
- Lake Como is shaped as an inverted ‘Y’ ,the villas can be seen while jetting across on Speedboats.#
- Studying at an Italian university increases your chances of being hired in Italy or at a company in your home country.
FASHION AND DESIGN-
Italy is the Capital of Design, Fashion and Art.
- Top fashion designers and companies emerged from Italy,
- Brands-Gucci, Prada, Armani, Dolce & Gabbana
- Designers- Franco Moschino, Domenico Dolce Alessandra Fanchonette, Rahul Mishra, Rafael Lopez and Alessandro Sartori
- Ferrari, Fiat, Lamborghini, Maserati, Alfa Romeo have been designed & built in Italy.
Students wanting to study Fashion, Design and Art have an ideal Study Destination in Italy.
Istituto Marangoni and Nuova Accademia di Belle Arti- Domus Academy offer Undergraduate, Postgraduate, summer school and short courses.