Sweden is a country with a small population and a strong brand
- Safe and modern country.
- 3rd largest country in Western Europe.
- Population 9.5 million.
- Highly internationally minded and English-speaking population.
- High living standards and low crime rates.
- Nobel Prizes, presented each year in Stockholm by the Swedish monarch, are regarded as the most prestigious awards in the world.
- The first university in Sweden was founded in Uppsala in 1477.
- 35,000 international students in Sweden
- You can Study in English (1000+ degree programs in English)
Why Study in Sweden-
1.Creativity is Essential
- You are encouraged to think independently, creatively and critically.
- The most innovative country in the EU according to the European Innovation Scoreboard
- Investment in research is among the highest in the world in relation to GDP.
2. Home of the world’s most international companies and famous brands
- IKEA was founded in the south of Sweden
- Lifesaving Pacemaker was developed in 1958 by Swedish inventor Rune Elmqvist.
- DJ Avicii and carmaker Volvo are two of Sweden’s biggest exports
- H&M is Sweden’s biggest fashion exporter,Swedish fashion attracts great success internationally.
- Skype and Spotify belong to the new generation of Swedish technological successes.
3.Equality and diversity
- Most equal country in the world, it places among the world’s top countries in gender equality.
4. Skills for a Global Career
- Degree programmes in Sweden include internships, which allow students to gain real-world experience and build their professional network.
- you can apply for a work permit while studying, if you receive a Job Offer.
Additional Facts- For Studying in Sweden
- Everyone speaks English
- Excellent Public transport
- International students are allowed to work in Sweden.
- Clean and safe, the standard of living is high.