Renowned for its high standards of academia across the world, Germany attracts over 250,000 international students globally. That is more than 10% of the entire student population attending German Universities!
It is no wonder then, that Technical Universities, like RWTH Aachen, TU Darmstadt, KIT, TU Berlin and others, rank among the best in the world, thereby, giving Germany the distinction of having the most, top-ranked universities outside the USA or UK.
German Universities offer internationally recognized Bachelor courses in a variety of subjects such as engineering, aviation, management, medicine, law, social sciences, arts etc., giving students an array to choose from, and an opportunity to learn from the best in class. German companies such as BMW, Bosch, Daimler, and Siemens offer a wealth of opportunities to students interested in all aspects of management be it finance, marketing, engineering and many more areas.
German universities encourage long-term higher education for international students by providing more English study opportunities and lower cost of higher education as compared to UK, USA or Australia. Added to which, the strong Germany economy is equipped to employ most of the educated population. While knowledge of German is not necessary to study in Germany, it helps to have working knowledge of the language, in order to appreciate and enhance the education experience. Hence, it is no surprise that Germany is one of Europe’s top Undergraduate study destination.
Students can apply before the 12th Grade exams for the Bachelor’s degree that consists of 6 or 7 semesters. While IELTS/ TOEFL can be waived off for certain courses and most of the courses are taught in English, students are encouraged to learn the language to appreciate the value of the education and experience. However, certain institutes conduct Mathematics’ exams, at entrance for admission into English taught Bachelors programs. Students require 180ECTS or 210 ECTS credits at the end of the course to clear the program.
Some benefits of pursuing Bachelor’s in Germany include:
- Excellent stay back options (18 Months) to search for Jobs or continue studies after completion of the Bachelor degree.
- Lucrative career opportunities after completion of the Bachelor’s degree.
- Opportunity to do internships in the field of your choice.
- Opportunity to start Masters Studies in Germany of anywhere in the World.
- World class internship experience – students are given small projects, supervised by an employee at the company, enabling students to develop key skills necessary for a successful career. Allowing interns to gain experience in professional life, project management, business communication, job interview skills, and much more…
Germany offers Bachelor’s programs in
- Winter Semester: August (course start date) & October
- Summer Semester: March / April
Application process must start 6 months prior to course start date.
Contact us to know how we can help you successfully enroll in a Bachelors program of your choice.